Did you know that today is World Apple Pie Day? And to celebrate here is a great little recipe for a Salted Carmel Applepie-tini that I created for @dutoit_agri. Made with fresh apple juice, some sneaky gin and a small swing of salted caramel syrup, this delightful cocktail is guaranteed to go down as an absolute treat!
The recipe is below. Enjoy 🤗.
– 85 mls fresh apple juice
– 45mls / a tot and half of gin – you can make it stronger or weaker if you like 🙂
– 1 teaspoon salted caramel syrup
– 1 and half teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 egg white
– ice cubes
– slices of fresh apple for garnish
1.Add all the ingredients except the ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for about 25 seconds. This will help everything merge with the egg white.
2. Add about 5 ice blocks to the shaker and give it another good shake for at least 30 seconds.
3. Strain the cocktail into a pretty glass and garnish it with a few very thinly sliced fresh apple on a cocktail stick and a pinch of cinnamon.
PS: All Dutiot Apples are available at PnP stores. They also have a very cool game you can download called FROOT, where you can win some awesome prizes. Details on their packs 🙂
PPS: @theprettyblog has also shot a recipe reel for this Applepie-Tini if you’d like to check it out 🙂